The Rule of Five
Answer these 5 sets of 5 Questions...
5 People Who Made You do something you didn't want to, but ended up being grateful they did.
1. Mom, she always had us girls cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, etc. at the time my sisters and i hated it. but it made us into good housekeepers and made us accept the stereotypical wife duties.
2. Annie, i was really scared to take over the shop and make it my own. i almost bailed a month before. but she comforted me and made me realize i could do it.
3. Kylie, if there is anything i ever DON'T want to do, he usually talks me into it and then i'm grateful that he changed my mind. (tarring trailer roofs! we have 3 left, he better start convincing me! :) )
4. Dad, he is the hardest working person i know. he made us have the responsibilities of probably 22-28 baby calves. my sisters and i were in charge of feeding, bedding, and keeping our dad up-to-date on their health. at the time=AWFUL now, i'm grateful. it taught me the responsibilities of raising animals. and that even if it's a dirty smelly job, someone's got to do it. and it WILL pay off in the end. really, he would give us each one or two a year and then sell them. they took years to get old enough to sell but when they did, they were worth 700-1000. thanks dad!
5. God, growing up if someone hurt my feelings, offended me, or were just jerks, i let it go. i would cry, stress, and focus on it all the time. God has taught me that if it's appropriate, i need to confront the person. let them know i've been hurt. this isn't the easiest thing for me. but i'm still learning. and i've learned that i feel much better just letting it off my chest then holding it in.
5 Things people don't know about you.
1. That I want to be a stay at home mom.
2. I had conjoined twin brothers. They're in heaven now.
3. I'm not a tomboy, but I really like helping the guys with building things or dirty projects. although i've only done it a few times, i like driving tractors. (i grew up on a farm)
4. People say i'm creative, but i don't believe it.
5. I want to go to people's houses and redecorate them. Turn them from bland to BAM!
5 Things that make you smile.
3. Family(especially my niece and nephew)
5 Songs that represent your life. I have to agree with tiff, this is really hard. I don't know titles.
1.Chris Tomlin-b/c of my faith
2. The Format-b/c i'm fun
3. Junior Senior-b/c i'm crazy
4. The Rocket Summer-b/c i like to dance
5. Death Cab for Cutie-b/c i'm serious, but like to have a good time
5 Places you want to visit.
1. New York
4. Switzerland(My cousin lives there right now!)
5. I don't know if this counts, but I'd like to see Shelbyville in the 1950s earlier then and i think i'd get depressed.
Friday, October 10, 2008
The Rule of Five
Posted by Maggie Daniel at 5:09 PM