Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Caroline's First Halloween

As I get older I like Halloween more.  This year we went crazy at the salon with spider webs across the ceiling, bats flying out of registers, and ghosts galore!  It was so much fun decorating and I really liked hearing the reactions from our clients. Really wish I took a picture, but I totally forgot. 


This was my little bean's first Halloween, and believe or not, I didn't know what she was going to be until the 31st!  First a ladybug, but the costume was too tight on her little chubby booty.  But luckily, my wonderful Aunt Jackie had just bought her an adorable pink kitty outfit.  So she was the cutest little cat ever!  My mom told me to draw whiskers on her and it made the outfit. 

2 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

so cute!

Annie said...

Sweet Caroline! DoootDoot Dooo